Monday, June 8, 2009

Day Seven, Training day four

This is my fouth training day. I will be required to have twenty days of training before I may apply for my first ranking. I will be practicing alone today without Amber. Due to unnatural events of the cosmic order it appears Amber's presence in class, and the dojo, is going to be limited for the present moment. Yesterday was the first day we both trained together at the same time and it was very special. I do not know all the riddles of the universe and can not explain the bizarre static that creeps in our lives when we least expect it. I do not know how long this journey will last. To me, I am happy here. I am happy to be surrounded by this positive energy that lies present in the dojo. I am not sure of Amber's return at this time. I wish her the very best and give her all my love as we make this adjustment in our lives. I will do my best to continue my daily regimen without interruption. Although, she is physically away her spirit lies within me. It is nearing time for childrens class. I dedicate this session to Amber.

My sessions for today are now completed. I am learning more and more each day. I wish Amber was here training with me. This journey and experience was meant to be shared not lonely. I can not give people what they dont have. It is our responsibility to make lemonade with the lemons were given. Complaining about the lemon only leaves us thirsty.

I will now retire for the evening. I pray that the spirit of peace and prosperity find those for which seek it.
- JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment